- Race bib and race prep
- Registration costs
- Starter Gift
- Individual accident insurance covering research costs in the mountains (mandatory)
- Arrival pack
- Timing and live race tracking
- Snack and breakfast
- Pit stops
- A meal upon arrival at Aigubelle
- A drink upon arrival at the bouvette
- Security and first aid
- A road-book (144 km) or a ‘table de marche’ (85km and 57km)
- A resistent race bag (144km and 85km)
- Access to all the high definition photographs
- Transfer to the departure zone with shuttle : 10 euros
- The pasta party : 10 euros
- Meals for the accompagnateurs : 10 euros
SPECIFIC INFORMATION FOR PACERS
Pacers are ‘ accompagnateurs’, only the solo 144km racers can have a pacer.
The pacer can join their racer on any chosen part of the race as from Pleynet/Les 7 Laux and leave their runner where they choose. The pacer must joint and leave their runner at a snack stop.
The pacer will have a bib, access to the snack stops and the meal at the arrival.
They are not ranked, and are not entitled to the registration’s gift at the departure the arrival pack.
Their mission is to accompany the runner, reassure them, encourage them and therefore help them overcome Aiguebelle, without carrying their things, pull or push the runner.