Rules for the DUO integrale Race
The goal is to realise all the crossing together. Only a difference of 5 min, is allowed between each runners of the team. In case of non-copliance or a abandonment, there will have no classement for DUO, but also for the integrale solo. It will be possible all the same, to finish the race.
|RACE||Race valid until 30th june 2021||Race valid from the 1st of july 2021|
|149km SOLO||190 euros||205 euros|
|149km DUO||190 euros per person||205 euros per person|
|84km||100 euros||115 euros|
|62km||77 euros||82 euros|
|PACER (only the solo 149km participants can have a pacer)||45 euros|
- Race bib and race prep
- Registration costs
- Starter Gift
- Individual accident insurance covering research costs in the mountains (mandatory)
- Arrival pack
- Timing and live race tracking
- Snack and breakfast
- Pit stops
- A meal upon arrival at Aigubelle
- A drink upon arrival at the bouvette
- Security and first aid
- A road-book (144 km) or a ‘table de marche’ (85km and 57km)
- A resistent race bag (144km and 85km)
- Access to all the high definition photographs
- Transfer to the departure zone with shuttle : 10 euros
- The pasta party : 10 euros
- Meals for the accompagnateurs : 10 euros
SPECIFIC INFORMATION FOR PACERS
Pacers are ‘ accompagnateurs’, only the solo 144km racers can have a pacer.
The pacer can join their racer on any chosen part of the race as from Pleynet/Les 7 Laux and leave their runner where they choose. The pacer must joint and leave their runner at a snack stop.
The pacer will have a bib, access to the snack stops and the meal at the arrival.
They are not ranked, and are not entitled to the registration’s gift at the departure the arrival pack.
Their mission is to accompany the runner, reassure them, encourage them and therefore help them overcome Aiguebelle, without carrying their things, pull or push the runner.
CANCElLATTION AND REIMBURSAL
Any accident or sickness that excluded participation (medical certification needed)
Deaths of a partner, decedents or direct relatives.
For all other reasons please send us a written explanation.
Amount of reimbursement:
- Before the 15th of June, 100% reimbursed, les 15 euros for administrative costs
- Before the 15th of July, 50% reimbursed
- Before the 31th of July, 25% reimbursed
- After the 1st of August, no reimbursement possible
Don’t forget your medical certificate you will need it to pick up your race bib.
Reminder, the medical certificate MUST have the following phrase: no medical conditions that impair the participate from running / athletics / competitive trail running and must date from less then one year before the race.